We are looking for enthusiastic interior architects to join our teams in Utrecht and Amsterdam
Who are we?
We are an architecture and interior design agency. With a multidisciplinary team, we work on projects involving the transformation, rearrangement and reuse of existing properties: offices, restaurants, hotels, wellness centres, shops, private houses, larger and smaller monumental buildings.
Our team consists of 20 enthusiastic colleagues. Architects, interior designers, structural engineers and project managers, divided between the offices in Amsterdam (15 p) and Utrecht (5 p).
What does the job entail?
As an interior designer, you work as part of a team, often on several projects simultaneously. You are able to develop a design concept and then translate this into a complete interior design. Strong design skills and the ability to work out designs in 2D and 3D are essential.
What do we ask of you?
- HBO/Bachelor or Master in Interior Architecture
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience
- Experience with Archicad and Adobe programmes
- You are communicative, enthusiastic, innovative and analytical
- Good command of the Dutch language
- Team player with a proactive attitude
- Available for at least 32 hours a week, preferably 40 hours a week (full-time)
What do we offer?
- Challenging projects
- A varied job, in which you work on many different projects as part of a team
- An informal atmosphere with a fun and close-knit team, consisting of young and experienced colleagues
- A joint weekly start and finish
- Workplace in the center of Utrecht or Amsterdam
- A competitive salary based on education and experience in accordance with the CAO for Architectural Firms
If you recognize yourself in this description, we would like to meet you! Send your application including CV and portfolio (max 5Mb) stating: ‘Interior Architect’ to email@example.com no later than Friday 18 August.
For any questions, please call Eline Beltman on +31 20 627 01 62.